By submitting an online booking or making a booking by telephone, you agree to the following:
– All information provided by You (client or prospective client) at time of registration is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
– As part of your care, Melbourne Edge Consultants (We) may contact your GP and other services providers.
– All sessions and information obtained during professional service is private and confidential.
– Situations that We cannot be kept confidential include:
– When a child has suffered harm or is likely to suffer harm.
– If a person (child, adult, family member, third party) may be at risk of harm.
– If a person is going to harm themselves or someone else.
– When a criminal offence has occurred or to prevent a crime.
3. Session Fees
All fees are payable by You either at time of booking online in order to secure that session date and time or immediately by You after appointment.
– Sessions costs $250.
– Family therapy session cost $375.
– Clinical Supervision costs $240.
– Group Supervision costs $450.
– Cognitive Testing – WISC – V (ages 6-17 and 11 months) costs $1300 +GST
Other fees apply for services additional to sessions, for example report writing, case meetings, email correspondence and case conferences.
4. Credit Card
We collect and store credit card details on registration, to take payment at the end of each session and for the collection of any cancellation fees as outlined in section 6: Cancellation Fees.
Your credit card details are stored in line with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Eligibility for Medicare Rebates includes those who hold a Mental Health Treatment Plan.
We will process Medicare Rebates back into your nominated account, once full payment for the session has occurred.
The Medicare Rebate offered for sessions, will vary depending on session cost and type of clinician seen
Eligibility for Private Health Extras depends on type of health fund and level of cover provided.
6. Cancellation Fees
A minimum of 48-hours’ notice is required in order to cancel or change any session without incurring costs.
Sessions cancelled between 48-hours and 25-hours will incur 50% cost of the session.
Any session cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled appointment will incur the full cost of the session (100%).
If You reschedule a session within 48 hours you will not incur any fees, however, if you subsequently cancel the rescheduled session, full fee (100% is payable).
Last updated: 19/10/2020